Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We have had a roller coaster ride over the last few days. Could we afford this or that. Finally, today we went to Brighton and rang round a few places and found two with space. We have taken a place for dad in Hove which is near my sister's home. I have to say it wasn't the greatest looking and could do with a lick of paint but the lady in charge was very helpful, realistic and we liked her attitude. His room was a decent size with it's own loo and sink. It didn't smell and the afternoon activities were novel! A magician, various singalong people, and get this....belly dancers.
Apparently, they are all nurses who turn out for charity. We saw a photo. We came home and now I don't know whether to be pleased or not. I will hang on until it's all signed up.
Once again, I feel drained. I burnt all of the dinner - it's a crap oven and my mind is not on turning out meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment