Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Most people run away from ghosts

The transport forgot to pick dad up today so I took him down at 11.00 and joined in the two minutes silence.
Had a disturbed night with M having a dream......He found himself, me and children in a large american barn with hay on the floor and gaps between the wooden slats. There was a ghost in the barn too, it looked like an amorpheus (don't know how to spell that) blob with twinkling lights in the centre and it was keeping him awake. Here's the rub, he chased it into a corner and then tried to blow its lights out with lots of huffing and puffing - which is what woke me up! We have discussed this at length and he is the only person I know who runs towards ghosts rather than away.
I am gearing myself up for Friday, us leaving for a weekend away, dad on his own until Monday and me leaving him a packed case for the respite. It could all go terribly wrong......

No comments:

Post a Comment