Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crowborough was cold. 1.5 degrees lower than the nearest town. We kept to the main road and managed to deliver the meds and a new toothbrush. I am so relieved dad is still there I don't think the home carers could have helped us much with this amount of snow impeding their progress.

It snowed again last night but the car was on the main road so it was relatively easy to get out and to the shop for a few bits. Last night I went up on the downs with H. There were so many people out all having a riot with their sledges and games. I looked across to Newhaven, it was so beautiful with a warm pink setting sun. I took a photo on my phone and if it comes out ok I will post it later.

We are in now for the duration of the weekend and anticipate a blizzard today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment