Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday 23rd October 2009

Missing teeth still missing and now, glasses too. Dad wandered round yesterday with an old pair on unfortunately only one of the lenses was there. They weren't even his!
Carer not turned up this morning and it is a Phoenix day so I got him up and in the shower, eventually. Usually he is very concerned to keep a towel wrapped round him but today he didn't bother, ugh. I went to bed early last night and came back down at 10.00 pm to try and get him to go up. What about all the others he says, they're already up there I lie. What about this fella here - he taps the seat next to him. He'll go up when you do.......
Phoenix transport rang to say they were on their way. He's not ready. I throw his toast away and cup of tea otherwise he would refuse to go and expect them to wait while he finishes his breakfast! He said, I haven't finished my breakfast. Yes, you have dad, you finished it about five minutes ago. Oh, did I. I found the glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment