Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tuesday, 6th October 2009


Weather in Lewes: Lousy, raining

Weather in Remy:

Today I am escaping. The carer will get him up and do all the rest, I hope.

Returned at 5.30, still raining but had a good day. The smell of pee hits me as I walk in. Dad not dressed. Wearing a dressing gown and socks. He smells.

The log says he refused to get up until lunchtime.

The carer arrived and made him tea. She changed the rubbish bin and put a new bag in. Dad took his plate and cup into the kitchen and washed up, I will have to re-do it. He keeps wiping his nose on the tea-cloth. I went into the kitchen to make myself a boiled egg and soldiers. Floor awash, its pee. Mopped up and then put some rubbish in the bin, or started to. He’s tried to pee into the rubbish bin. I can’t bear it.

I abandon the boiled egg. I can’t eat.

He sits munching his sweets.

Last night he asked if the man sitting next to him was going to bed too, there was no-one there.

No comments:

Post a Comment