Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday 11th October 2009

Peaceful day as dad didn't get up until mid afternoon by which time I had gone out! The morning carer turned up at about 10.00 stayed for no more than 15 mins (because he wouldn't move) and recorded in her log that she stayed for 1 hour.....
Lunch carer didn't show, again. I shall report them to social services. That is three times this week. The evening carer was great
When I got home Dad was in the kitchen trying to make a sandwich. He had a piece of bread, no butter but a blanket of jam on top. The bread was invisible and the jam was all over the surface. Bless!
I can't understand how someone can sleep so much. He was in bed last night by nine. He got up about 4.30 and went to bed again at 9.00
Dad has decided not to go to bed because I am staying down to watch Emma. He wants to stay with me. He thinks I am mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment