Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday I don't know what day it is.

Once again the carer didn't turn up. I am going out today at 10.30 and I feel a bit pissed off, again. I rang the agency. They said sorry but what good is that. Anyway, he got up and I told him not to lock the bathroom door and use the soap. He was quite happy. I couldn't put a pad on him but we managed to get dressed. It is amazingly difficult to put socks on swollen elderly feet. The teeth are still missing. I have bought a plug in smelly which I hope will improve the atmosphere. I also bought a scented candle but have no matches! I feel like going out in the street and asking a stranger for matches. I still haven't bought the plastic sheet but I don't seem to get round to these things. I met a friend and hoped to go to Wakefield Place to see the autumn colours, they wouldn't let us in because I had the dog with me. The same happened at Sheffield Park but they at least let me walk round the farmland where I fell over, flat on my face. We gave up after that and headed for a pub lunch where they let the dog into the bar.
The weather was nice tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment