Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday 25th October 2009

We will have to take the lock off the door to the bathroom because dad is not using soap or gel to wash himself. He locks everyone out and then just stands there, if he does get in the water he doesn't clean himself other that standing under it This is not enought to get rid of the soiling or urine. I went into the bathroom this morning and the soap was dry as was the flannel and the shower get had not been opened. I told the carer to make sure he washed but she said he wouldn't let her in. She helped him get dressed knowing that he was still dirty. Her suggestion was to send him down to the Phoenix to have a proper bath with their assistance. I will do this but it would save a lot of time if we enforced a shower at home. I also pulled back the bedding after she had gone and the sheets were soiled. She is a friendly girl and dad likes her cheekiness but how could she have missed that. He sits in the living room and all I can smell is pee.
I am going out this afternoon just to escape the smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment