Monday, October 19, 2009

We found a spare set of teeth and dad promised to try them. M and I went out for the afternoon and when we came home they had gone missing as well! We think he has decided he is still 18 and doesn't need false teeth and has deliberately hidden them. When we got home (Sunday) he asked if I knew where mum was, he had been upstairs to see if she was there.
Monday we are woken abruptly at 7.30 by a new carer. I rush downstairs to iron the tousers that I had washed yesterday. Still no teeth.
It is a Phoenix day today and all goes well except he won't have a shave. He looks very untidy and we have to change into another shirt as jam goes all over the place. However, he is quite chirpy.
I find the spare teeth on top of the wardrobe, wrapped up in a little tissue parcel. No luck with the originals despite dismantling the beds, stripping the sofas of cushions and sifting the rubbish.
Such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment